- Talkback THAMES want a 70's pop star to appear on Never Mind The Buzzcocks.
- National Savings & Investments need Sir Alan Sugar to advertise their products on national television.
- BBC require a world famous explorer to be interviewed on a history programme.
- GMTV need a personality to appear on LK Today.
Speak Out have direct contact with the majority of the celebrities and personalities on offer and we are happy to discuss your requirements for TV, radio, advertising and personal endorsement requests.
For TV appearances and radio interviews, Speak out will require a small set up fee and in some cases an additional fee may be required for the Artist involved. Please call us on 0131 440 9226 to discuss your requirements.
Suitable personalities for brand endorsements, product launches, voice overs and TV advertisements can also be arranged via Speak Out.
For any event, if you already have a personality or name in mind, please fill out our enquiry form, mentioning TV & advertising request.
- Wonder how you get Gary Lineker to advertise crisps?
- Is it Johnny Ball's voice in that pizza advert on TV?
- How do you get Martin Kemp or Linda Barker to advertise your furniture company?
- Did Bill Oddie do the voice over for a certain DIY chain?